My Views & Interesting News: Endoscopy Camera breaks inside Patient's Stomach, Doctor flees the scene

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Endoscopy Camera breaks inside Patient's Stomach, Doctor flees the scene

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Jodhpur: Doctor fled after an endoscopy camera broke inside a patient's stomach ! The incident happpened in Mahatma Gandhi hospital in Jodhpur on Thursday. The spring of the endoscopy camera broke inside the stomach of an elderly patient.

When the doctor realized it, he left the wire in the hands of the patient and escaped from the room. After 6 hours of severe pain, the patient was referred to Mathuradas Mathur hospital by the same doctor. The patient, 65-year-old Shyam Singh Kumpawat is a resident of Saraswati Nagar. Shyam was later relieved after undergoing an operation in MDMH hospital. 

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language