My Views & Interesting News: Boiling Water to Frozen water trick Backfires in US

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Boiling Water to Frozen water trick Backfires in US

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A trick where boiling water is thrown in the air to instantly turn into snow in the bitingly cold US weather became a viral hit this week, as metereologists and TV reporters illustrated just how freezing it is in the polar vortex. But now it seems Americans are feeling the backlash of the stunt after trying it themselves in the -30 degree weather. 

The LA Times found that at least 50 people on social media complained that they or their friends were scalded by hot water on Monday and Tuesday. Videos have emerged online of people trying the trick out before getting hurt when the water touches them. Others have posted photos of their injuries on Instagram, and some have even mentioned visits to Accident and Emergency to receive treatment for their burns. St Louis Children's Hospital in Missouri said on Tuesday it had treated two children for burns after trying the trick.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language