My Views & Interesting News: Man spells 40 words backwards in a minute

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Man spells 40 words backwards in a minute

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

The 27-year-old government employee from Bangalore spelt 40 words backwards within a minute to break a previous Guinness record set by an American, who spelt 35 words in reverse in a minute. "People often ask me how I do it. I don't know the answer. My mind just works in a strange way," said Hathwar, breaking into a smile.

Breaking records is not new to Hathwar. In 2011, he clinched the world record for the "fastest backwards spelling of 50 words" in 1 minute and 22.53 seconds. In 2012, he set a new high by spelling 30 randomly chosen words in reverse in a minute.

"This record was recently broken. So I decided to step into the arena again," he said. In keeping with the guidelines issued by the Guinness World Records, two officials from the Tamil Nadu Athletic Association were present at the venue to keep a tab on the time. He spelt 13 four-letter and six-letter words and 14 eight-letter words. Some of the words included quiver, humanity, Botany, fumigate, volume, filament, cylinder, sapphire and appendix.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language