My Views & Interesting News: Pakistani family jumps into river to escape police

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pakistani family jumps into river to escape police

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Islamabad : Eight members of a family jumped into a river to avoid ending up in police custody in Pakistan's Sindh province Sunday, a media report said. The people -- three women and five children -- belonged to a family of a proclaimed offender, Geo News reported.

All are feared drowned. The body of one child was recovered later, the report added. "The women feared that the police would take them away and then use them as hostages to force the wanted criminal to surrender, so they preferred to drown than fall in the hands of the police," the report quoted a source as saying.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language