My Views & Interesting News: God's Miracles: Cow With 5 Legs Grants Baby Boys To Pregnant Women

Saturday, January 18, 2014

God's Miracles: Cow With 5 Legs Grants Baby Boys To Pregnant Women

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A cow with five legs has been hailed a miracle because when pregnant women touch its fifth hoof they give birth to baby boys. Raj Pratap’s three-year-old male calf, called Raju, now is a star in Raipur, India, since a woman with four daughters touched the animal’s fifth hoof and begged for her next child to be a boy.

The woman delivered twin boys in February this year, word soon spread that the calf’s fifth leg. Raju's anomaly a very rare condition which affects just one in every five million cows. Since news got out about the fifth leg, Mr Pratap, a cattle herder, has been swamped by pregnant women who pay to touch the hoof with 30 women so far stumping up around 500 rupees, for the privilege.

All the 30 women delivered boys. The owner of the cow is so confident of his ‘miracle calf’ that he offers refunds if the baby born is a girl. On December 23, the cow celebrated its 33rd victory, after the woman who touched its ‘magical hoof’ gave birth to triplets….all of them boys. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language