My Views & Interesting News: 'Devil Baby' Goes On The Rampage In New York

Saturday, January 18, 2014

'Devil Baby' Goes On The Rampage In New York

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

As a promotion for the upcoming horror film “Devil’s Due,” filmmakers made a remote-controlled stroller with a horrifying animatronic “devil baby” to scare the bejesus out of unsuspecting New Yorkers. As people approach the unattended stroller, lured in by the sound of a baby crying, the devil infant springs up and screams bloody murder.

The obscene baby also projectile vomits and makes vulgar hand gestures. The reactions are priceless. “It was screams followed by tons and tons of laughter,” Sam Pezzullo, one of the video’s producers told ABC News. The prank was captured with hidden cameras and uploaded to YouTube on Tuesday. The video has gone viral, garnering more than 5 million views.

Labels: ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language