My Views & Interesting News: Pakistan: FIR against toddler for decoity, snatching

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pakistan: FIR against toddler for decoity, snatching

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Karachi: Pakistani police has registered an FIR against a two-and-a-half-year-old boy on dacoity and snatching charges in the most populous Punjab province. The FIR was registered at the Daulat Gate police station in Multan against the toddler, Saud, on the complaint of a person named Arshad who apparently had a property dispute with Saud's mother, the Samaa TV channel reported. 

The matter came to light when the mother approached the court last week and informed it about the incident. The court then sought an explanation from the Station House Officer of Daulat Gate police station. "We have suspended the SHO and are investigating the matter," a senior police officer said. "It is a very embarrassing for the police department because the SHO should have first confirmed the age of the person against whom the FIR was registered and also called him to the station for questioning," he said.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language