My Views & Interesting News: These Literates Earn up to Rs 600/day just Begging

Saturday, January 25, 2014

These Literates Earn up to Rs 600/day just Begging

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

PATNA: Some of the people seen with begging bowls in the state are literate and earn up to Rs 600 a day. They belong to different religions, castes and age groups but few of them hold ration cards. These findings have come out through a survey conducted in two districts - Patna and Gaya - under the state government's Mukhyamantri Bhikshavriti Nivaran Yojana (MBNY). 

 The recently-held survey conducted by an independent agency on pilot basis identified 2,356 beggars in Gaya and Bodh Gaya and 2,223 in Patna. At least 15 of them are matriculates and one Intermediate pass in Patna and two matriculates in Gaya. In Patna, about 300 of them earn between Rs 200-600 per day and in Gaya, 18 beggars earn up to Rs 500 per day.

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language