My Views & Interesting News: Doga: how Yoga can be good for Dogs too

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Doga: how Yoga can be good for Dogs too

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Many dog owners enjoy exericsing with their pet - whether that is going for a walk, a run or riding a bike alongside their dog. However, Nic Bello is looking to do something a little bit more relaxing and has been teaching his dog Pancho to do yoga.

Apparently this is a real thing - called "Doga". As chihauahuas are notoriously yappy and excitable dogs, I hope that all that stretching and breathing can help the little creature relax. The pair have now released a series of dog yoga videos together, with this showing some more complex yoga moves:

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language