My Views & Interesting News: Ferrari most expensive car sold in Britain at over £24m

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ferrari most expensive car sold in Britain at over £24m

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A 1957 Ferrari 250 TR Testa Rossa prototype has become the most expensive car ever sold in Britain. According to Dailymail, the classic car has been sold to an anonymous buyer for a record price of £24 million ($39 million approx). The highest was previously the £22.5 million paid in 2012 for a Ferrari 250 GTO. 

 The 1957 Ferrari Testa Rossa, also known as Chassis 0704 designed by legendary Ferrari pioneer Sergio Scaglietti, was also the second prototype built by the Italian automaker. The Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa is powered by a 3-litre V12 engine which develops 300bhp. The car boasts a 0-60mph time of around six seconds and a top speed of 167mph.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language