My Views & Interesting News: Chinese scavengers get gold worth $133,919 in garbage

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Chinese scavengers get gold worth $133,919 in garbage

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Two Chinese scavengers literally struck gold when they found jewellery worth $133,919 while sifting through a garbage pile. Zhou Jingxia and her husband Liu Yuhua, both trash recyclers from Henan Province of China, came across two boxes containing solid-gold rings and necklaces while scavenging at a waste station in Chang-chun, Jilin province, earlier this month.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language