My Views & Interesting News: Man has narrow escape after car ploughs into his kitchen at 30 miles / hr

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Man has narrow escape after car ploughs into his kitchen at 30 miles / hr

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A man had a narrow escape after a car ploughed into his kitchen at 30mph and shunted the oven across the room – minutes after he had cooked some sausages. Nick Poole, 40, had taken just two bites out of his sausage sandwich when he heard a huge bang and rushed back into the kitchen to find a Citroen C5 had reversed into the house. 

Mr Poole, who was housesitting for his parents Josie and Tony Poole while they were on holiday, said the noise was so loud he thought a plane had hit the house. "I was incredibly lucky the car didn't hit me as I had been cooking in the kitchen just one minute before," he said. "I was sitting in the lounge and had just started eating when I heard lots of loud bangs, one after the other. It was so loud I thought a plane had crashed into the house.

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language