My Views & Interesting News: California man arrested after 300 Snakes found in his home

Saturday, February 1, 2014

California man arrested after 300 Snakes found in his home

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A California school teacher was arrested after police discovered over 300 pythons, some dead, inside of his home on Southern California. William Buchman, a teacher at Mariners Elementary School in Newport Beach, was detained on charges of animal cruelty, NBCLosAngeles.com reported. 

 Over 400 snakes and snake carcasses were found in cages throughout the home in an environment that Santa Ana police said smelled “god-awful.” More than half of the snakes were found dead, police said. They had not been fed and were covered in mites, police said. About 240 dead snakes and 182 live snakes were found in the home.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language