My Views & Interesting News: 8 Cars Plunge Into Sinkhole at Corvette Museum

Saturday, February 15, 2014

8 Cars Plunge Into Sinkhole at Corvette Museum

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A sinkhole opened up beneath the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky. early this morning, swallowing eight cars, local station WBKO reports. The sinkhole is reportedly around 40 feet wide and 20 to 30 feet deep. 

It occurred in a section of the museum called the Sky Dome, which is a separate part of the facility. According to WBKO, the rest of the museum will remain open, while the Sky Dome will stay closed while it is inspected. No injuries have been reported.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language