My Views & Interesting News: On Valentine Day eve, AirIndia Hostesses refused to fly

Saturday, February 15, 2014

On Valentine Day eve, AirIndia Hostesses refused to fly

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

An Air India airhostess on Thursday refused to fly on the Delhi-Sydney flight as per her duty schedule and told the airline she was well enough only to zip off to some place nearby like Dubai. The doctor, though, found her fit and a livid airline management suspended her. The airline is perplexed as the airhostess came from Mumbai to operate the Delhi-Sydney flight but chose not to go on it at the last minute.

Friday was Valentine's Day and the airline does not know why she was so keen on going to Dubai instead of Australia, where she was rostered to fly to. Two of her colleagues also refused to operate the same flight (AI 302) and one more was nowhere to be seen at the airport. As a result, the flight with almost 200 passengers was delayed by over two hours. Ironically, for once the Dreamliner that was to operate on this route did not have snags and it was crew shortage that caused the delay as it could take off only after AI managed to get alternate airhostesses.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language