My Views & Interesting News: 3-year old boy sold for Rs 150

Saturday, February 15, 2014

3-year old boy sold for Rs 150

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A three year old missing boy-Golu-from Dhamnod was sold to an elderly couple for just Rs 150. According to reports, the boy went missing from his village when he was taken by his father to a wedding procession where he got lost on February 3. 

His parents filed a kidnapping case on February 4. Meanwhile, his kidnapper had sold him to an elderly couple for just Rs 150. Although the couple took care of him for two days, they grew suspicious and informed the Nisarpur police themselves. On interrogation, they confessed to have bought him. Meanwhile, the police was informed of a missing child in Dhamnod.

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language