My Views & Interesting News: Man allegedly kills Wife for not putting Tomatoes in Dish

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Man allegedly kills Wife for not putting Tomatoes in Dish

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A man allegedly killed his wife in a fit of rage when he found that the vegetable dish served to him in his meal did not have tomatoes in it, police said today. A 32-year-old man killed his wife by repeatedly smashing her head against a wall for not adding tomatoes in his dish. 

The incident was reported from Lakshman Jhula area near Rishikesh. Police said the accused Virender Singh Maratha works as a security guard at Bhootnath Temple and has been arrested on charges of murder. Investigation reveals Prabha Maratha, 30, died on the spot. 

Her autopsy report suggests severe head injuries led to her death. According to Pauri SSP Ajay Joshi, Maratha was extremely angry when his wife served him a potato dish which did not have tomatoes in it. Maratha, however, fled from the house after killing his wife.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language