My Views & Interesting News: Is Posting Pictures on Facebook, Twitter by Women UnIslamic?

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Is Posting Pictures on Facebook, Twitter by Women UnIslamic?

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
When all over the world Women are being given equal rights & they are coming forward in all the fields which were earlier domains of men only, here in India two India's prominent Islamic helplines are discouraging young callers, especially women, from creating profiles and posting pictures on popular social networking websites Facebook and Twitter on the ground that it is unIslamic.

As per me when Indian Constitution gives equal rights to people & women then how good is releasing such fatwas by Muslim bodies. Read full story here........Women Posting pictures on Facebook, Twitter unIslamic & give your comments what do you say on it!!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language