My Views & Interesting News: 12 GOLD BARS Found in Stomach of Businessman

Saturday, April 19, 2014

12 GOLD BARS Found in Stomach of Businessman

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report & Indian TV news reports:

Surgeons in a New Delhi hospital were left stunned after they found 12 small gold bars inside the stomach of a local businessman. The 63-year-old man was taken to hospital in Delhi after complaining of vomiting but told surgeons he swallowed a bottle cap after arguing with his wife. 

The 63-year-old had been admitted to hospital after vomiting and having difficulty going to the toilet. He said the reason for this was because he swallowed a bottle cap after arguing with his wife. But when surgeons opened him up they found 12 bars of gold weighing 400g (14oz). Doctors told the BBC that police and customs authorities swooped on the hospital ward and confiscated the loot. 

The Indian government last year trebled the import duty on gold to control demand for the valuable metal. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital surgeon Dr CS Ramachandran was stunned at the find. He said: "This is the first time I have recovered gold from the stomach of a patient. "I remember having taken out a bladder stone weighing 1kg from a patient. "But finding gold in a patient's stomach was something unbelievable. "It was a tedious three-hour-long operation. "He is an old patient and we had to be careful. We found 12 gold bars lying in a stack in his stomach."

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language