My Views & Interesting News: Goa officials getting drunk at work? BJP wants Alcometers

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Goa officials getting drunk at work? BJP wants Alcometers

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Panaji: the ladies’s wing of the BJP in Goa has demanded that alcometers be installed in executive offices to keep a tab on officers who exhibit up to work under the influence of alcohol. Bharatiya Mahila Morcha head Kunda Chodankar stated it had received complaints about executive officers getting drunk at a press convention at the party’s state headquarters.

 “we have received a number of complaints that government servants step out for lunch right through their spoil and come again under the influence of alcohol. the use of alcometers will assist preserve this in check. those suspected of getting alcohol will also be subjected to alcometer tests,”

Chodankar mentioned. Goa has a reasonably liberal alcohol tax regime, making it on hand for reasonable. Alcohol consumption is well-liked amongst tourists as well as local residents.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language