My Views & Interesting News: Teacher Bites Class-2 Student

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Teacher Bites Class-2 Student

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

In Bihar, India, a Class-2 Student was bitten on several parts of his body by a teacher in his hostel room at a public boarding school in Sheikhpura.
Sub-divisional police officer Naresh Kumar Sharma said on Sunday, the incident at the Residential Public School at Barbigha took place two days ago and was found out by his parents when they came to meet him on Sunday.
As per complaints filed with the police, the accused teacher had shared bed with the boy and bit him on his cheek, face and vital parts two days ago, Sharma said.
The boy is under treatment and police are conducting raids to apprehend the teacher, who is absconding. Sharma said the school authorities would be questioned in this regard.
Meanwhile, the parents, students of the school and locals agitated in the premises of the institution after the news of the incident spread.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language