My Views & Interesting News: Boy Imprisoned for Biting off Neighbours Ear

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Boy Imprisoned for Biting off Neighbours Ear

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

Indore: A local  court today sentenced a youth to one year's rigorous imprisonment for grievously injuring his neighbour following a quarrel over his pet dog in 2013. 

Upper Sessions Court judge P K Sinha held Pushparaj alias Pintu (20) guilty under various sections, including section 326 (voluntarily causing grievous hurt by dangerous weapons or means), of the IPC for biting off the right ear of Gabbar (22) after the quarrel. 

The court also imposed a fine of Rs 1,000 on Pintu. 

It is prosecution's case that Pintu bit off almost entire right ear of Gabbar after the latter had hurled a stone at his pet dog on March 27, 2013, at Mirzapur village. 

"Pintu had also threatened to kill Gabbar if he threw stone at his dog again in future," said public prosecutor N A Mandloi.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language