My Views & Interesting News: Brazilian family is living with 7 Tigers as Household Pets - Video

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Brazilian family is living with 7 Tigers as Household Pets - Video

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!


We’ve heard of big dogs but a Brazilian family is living with 7 Tigers as household pets!This family even have a new born baby plus a small 7 pound Chiwahwah which would be a easy quick snack for a hungry tiger. A family in Brazil shares its home with seven tigers, kept as its domestic pets. The head of the family, Aryas Borges, brought two tigers to his home after seeing them in a bad state in a circus two years ago. And Ary had no prior experience dealing with tigers before that.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language