My Views & Interesting News: Wife Dream's & Cops trace body of missing Husband from Well

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wife Dream's & Cops trace body of missing Husband from Well

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

It was a 'dream' or rather a 'nightmare' of an elderly woman for the police to recover the body of her murdered husband from a well in India's Madhya Pradesh. The Times of India reported that Chhotelal Sen, 65, resident of districts Kashipura village left home for a prayers on March 24. After a frantic search, his wife Gauri Bai lodged a missing complaint with the police after 10 days. On April 21, Sen's decomposed body was fished out from a well at the village outskirts. 

Interestingly, the body was located following Gauri's claim that his body might be found in a particular well at the village outskirt. "He was murdered and thrown into the well...I saw it in my dream," The ToI quoted the woman saying. She told her dream to the police who took it on record and recovered the body. Superintendent of police (SP) Lalit Shakyavar said, "We too were surprised by her dream and subsequent recovery of the body. Everything is on record and before witnesses. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language