My Views & Interesting News: Modicine - a Medicine for Problems Ailing the Country

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Modicine - a Medicine for Problems Ailing the Country

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per TV reports:

Rajnath Singh, BJP president on Wednesday prescribed one medicine for all problems ailing the country & this medicine is “Modicine”.

Rajnath Singh while addressing a rally in eastern Uttar Pradesh for the last phase of Lok Sabha polls prescribed this medicine "Modicine" which shall cure all problems of India. He said “The country is plagued by ailments. You take Anacin for headache and Crocin for fever. I present you with ‘Modicine’ for problems ailing the country,” while referring to Narendra Modi.

So the slogan of Rajnath Singh was that if you make Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India then all problems of India shall be gone. So vote for BJP & ‘Modicine’ shall cure all problems ailing the country.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language