My Views & Interesting News: Man sets Guinness world record for Typing with Nose

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Man sets Guinness world record for Typing with Nose

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

An Indian man has recently set the Guinness world record for typing 103 words in 47 seconds with nose. Mohammed Khursheed Hussain trained for six hours a day for three years to set the keyboard-bashing best, the Mirror reported. With his hands tied behind his back, the 23-year-old wrote the phrase: " Guinness World Records has challenged me to type this sentence using my nose in the fastest time."

That secured Hussain a second world record, his first was for typing the English alphabet in just 3.43 seconds with his fingers. Hussain told the International Business Times that he typed with one eye closed, as it was difficult otherwise to locate the keys.

It took Mr Hussain, from the southern city of Hyderabad, months of training to break through the 53-second barrier after reaching it at least twice.
During his attempts the hobbyist, his hands tied behind his back, was surrounded by crowds of fans with stopwatches and an extra-large monitor attached to the keyboard.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language