My Views & Interesting News: Britney Spears' music used to drive away Somali pirates

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Britney Spears' music used to drive away Somali pirates

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

Britney Spears has sold close to 100 million albums worldwide, but it seems Britney Spears can't count Somali pirates among her many fans. In fact, her tunes are being used to turn the tide on high-seas crimes. Merchant naval officer Rachel Owens recently spoke to Metro and revealed that a "blast of Britney" is all it takes to send the pirates packing.

"Her songs were chosen by the security team because they thought the pirates would hate them most," Owens said. The "Toxic" singer can take heart though — it's nothing personal. "These guys can't stand western culture or music, making Britney's hits perfect," Owens explained. "It’s so effective the ship’s security rarely needs to resort to firing guns." There you have it: Britney Spears saves lives.

Well, she at least saves bullets. And as it turns out, Spears is in good company. "Oops!... I Did It Again" and "Baby One More Time" are far from the only songs used to drive criminal minds to the breaking point.

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language