My Views & Interesting News: $12,000 Engagement Ring gone with the wind

Sunday, September 29, 2013

$12,000 Engagement Ring gone with the wind

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
A broken backpack zipper and a motorcycle ride down the Garden State Parkway have a New Jersey couple's engagement off to a bumpy start.

Matthew Camp, 32, of Cape May, N.J., lost nearly $12,000 meant to purchase an engagement ring when the cash flew out of his pack as he raced down the parkway. Camp, a commercial fisherman, took out the money from a bank on morning of Sept. 8 to propose to his longtime girlfriend, Tabitha Bohn.

Camp put the money in his backpack, before heading to work. When he arrived at Lund’s fisheries, he noticed the money was gone and his backpack had a broken zipper. Read more.........$12,000 engagement ring gone with the wind.

Labels: ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language