My Views & Interesting News: Now no Feasts at Marriage Parties

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Now no Feasts at Marriage Parties

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
It seems next time people go for a wedding, they shall not be served Feasts at Marriage parties. As per a report:

With an eye on reducing wedding expenses, a khap panchayat of 12 villages in Bhiwani district of Haryana has imposed a ban on lunches or dinners at marriage parties. 

The decision was taken in a meeting at Kadma village on Jhhoju-Dadri Road in Bhiwani district on Wednesday. 

“It will be of great help to the girl’s family if the villagers, except her relatives, do not eat at the wedding,” the panchayat held. 

The panchayat also prohibited the kaaj ceremony in the villages stating it was unreasonable to serve sweets and other eatables after the death of elderly persons. 

What do you say???.....give your comments......

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language