My Views & Interesting News: In India Cops Lock up and Beat Boys for ‘Ransom’

Sunday, September 8, 2013

In India Cops Lock up and Beat Boys for ‘Ransom’

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

THANE: Three policemen allegedly picked up two boys in Kalyan, locked them up for 36 hours and beat them with belts. They sought Rs 60,000 from one of the boys' family for releasing him, but they complained to the anti-corruption bureau (ACB). Getting to know of this, the cops released the boys. Read more.........Cops Lock up and Beat Boys for ‘Ransom’

Now what's this happening in India where Cops are doing whatever they want as if law is in their own hands & Cops are not afraid of law. What do you say on it???? 

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language