My Views & Interesting News: Crazy Underwear Record

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Crazy Underwear Record

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

 A huge crowd of New Yorkers and tourists gathered in the famous landmark in order to try and attempt to break the Guinness Book of World Records' record for 'the largest number of people gathered in their underwear' in Times Square. 

What a crazy thing to see these pictures as Thousands gather in New York to break Times Square underwear record

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language