My Views & Interesting News: Cops caught on Camera abandoning Dead bodies in river

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cops caught on Camera abandoning Dead bodies in river

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Cops / Police is supposed to take care of problems of the public but what would you say to such corrupt Cops who are exploiting a government scheme that provides Rs 2700 for the cremation of any homeless person in the Indian UP state. As per a reportIn India, on camera, a cop / policeman and a rickshaw-puller are seen carrying a dead body wrapped in a white sheet to the ghats of river Ganga. 

How greedy such cops are who are not following rituals meant to endow some dignity and humanity on those who have died without anyone to care for them. What do you say on it???

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language