My Views & Interesting News: Elephants too have Feelings & they take Revenge too

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Elephants too have Feelings & they take Revenge too

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Do Elephants have Feelings?? Can they take Revenge on humans if their feelings are disturbed very much???

As per Yahoo news: Last week near the village of Matari in eastern India, a Kolkata-Delhi Duronto Express train struck and killed an elephant — an accident that is unfortunately commonplace in that region. The response by the herd is more surprising. About 15 elephants appear to be mourning the loss of one of their own and have returned to the site of the incident, the Times of India said. The elephants have refused to move the last several days, causing train disruptions. 

The elephants also appear to be grieving in a more destructive way. They've damaged surrounding houses and even demolished part of a schoolhouse. Efforts to disperse the elephants using firecrackers have been unsuccessful. The elephants have persisted in their vigil. Read full story here

Seeing this incident I am of the firm view that not only elephants but all animals have feelings & they shall strike back on you if you shall disturb their feelings.....what do you say on it????

Labels: , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language