My Views & Interesting News: Different Ways in which Gold is Smuggled into India

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Different Ways in which Gold is Smuggled into India

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Have you ever wondered How gold is smuggled into India?? I read an interesting article which tells in detail & gives all the different ways in which gold can be smuggled into India.

 Now as Custom duty is increased to 10% in India so Gold shall become costlier by 10% if you import it. So smuggling in India shall increase obviously as per me. What do you say on it? Read all ways in which Gold is smuggled into India......here

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language