My Views & Interesting News: A Man who Jumped into a Tiger’s Cage to Set it Free

Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Man who Jumped into a Tiger’s Cage to Set it Free

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
It is good to have sympathy with animals but what would you say to a Man who Jumped into a Tiger’s Cage to Set it Free. Alas! he was Mauled badly. As per a news report: 
A 22-year-old man who jumped into a tiger’s cage at the zoo here Saturday noon to “free” the big cat got mauled.
Mohammad Imran Khan of Piroo village of Aurangabad district – who was visiting the city – was rushed to a hospital, from where he was referred to Patna Medical College and Hospital.

So as per me, in his case, though he was sympathetic but he was a fool also.....what do you say???

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language