My Views & Interesting News: Is it a Boy or a Girl?

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Is it a Boy or a Girl?

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
In India there are many cases of Female Foeticide as in their craving for a Boy many people do all these prohibited acts like Female Foeticide. Now what would you say for this American Family. 
As per a report.........Family with 11 boys tries for a girl -- and gets another boy 

Teri and Jay Schwandt hoped that the 12th time was the charm. The Schwandts are the proud parents of 11 boys and thought that No. 12 might be their lucky number—and their first daughter.
“We thought maybe, maybe, you know, we're going to have a girl. Number 12 could be the one,” Teri told TODAY. Read full story.......here

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language