My Views & Interesting News: Indian Politicians have lot to learn from Norwegian PM

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Indian Politicians have lot to learn from Norwegian PM

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Indian Politicians can learn how to woo the voters from Norwegian PM. As per a news report:

  A video called 'One Day in June' was posted on the Norwegian Prime Minister's Facebook page on Sunday. It shows Jens Stoltenberg wearing a taxi driver's uniform and sunglasses, driving passengers around the streets of the Norwegian capital, only confirming his identity when asked. "So, you have begun driving a taxi," deadpans a passenger after realising who his chauffeur is. "Have you quit as prime minister?" asks another.

So Indian Politicians, take a lesson on tactics how to surprise your voters. Now what do you say on this report........Norwegian PM surprises voters by posing as taxi driver

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language