My Views & Interesting News: What Spiders can do, they can delay Flights at Airport

Sunday, August 18, 2013

What Spiders can do, they can delay Flights at Airport

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
What do you think Spiders can do & impact your life????.  Yes, they can delay flights at Airport as some Spiders delayed flights at Kansas airport. As per a report:

The FAA believes that 5 flights at Kansas City International Airport were delayed on Saturday after an infestation of spiders descended upon air traffic controllers. Three employees were reportedly bitten last week at the Air Traffic Control Center in Olathe, which controls the air space around Kansas City. Subsequently, the air traffic controllers were evacuated and moved to another area of the building.

So beware of these spiders in your life & in your home also as I am wondering what else these Spiders are capable of doing!!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language