My Views & Interesting News: Would you buy a parking space for $465,000?

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Would you buy a parking space for $465,000?

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
It is really interesting that somemone may buy a parking space for $465,000. Oh my God!!!  I have not even earned that much in my life. As per a news report:

This parking space in London’s Hyde Park Gardens is on sale for $465,000. By Henry Austin, NBC News contributor LONDON — A parking spot has been put on the market in Britain’s capital for an eye-watering $465,000 

 So wht's your pocket saying to buy this parking space as What does $465,000 buy you in London? A parking space (but just for 91 years)

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language