My Views & Interesting News: 'The Ultimate Thief' as a Russian Man Arrested For Stealing Entire Road

Sunday, August 18, 2013

'The Ultimate Thief' as a Russian Man Arrested For Stealing Entire Road

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
This one can be called "The Ultimate Thief" as a Russian Man has been Arrested For Stealing Entire Road. As per a news report:

A man has been arrested after apparently stealing a complete stretch of road in a remote area of Russia. The man stole 82 reinforced concrete slabs that formed the route from the village of Parcheg in the republic of Komi to the Vychegda River, the RIA Novosti news agency reported. 

 It is thought he used an industrial manipulator - a machine that is both a bulldozer and forklift - to dismantle the slabs. The pieces of road were then loaded onto three trucks which were later intercepted by police. The stolen slabs were worth about 200,000 rubles (£4,000), according to Russia's Interior Ministry. 

So have you ever seen a big thief than this one?????

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language