My Views & Interesting News: In India a Child Shot Dead for not Washing Plates

Sunday, September 8, 2013

In India a Child Shot Dead for not Washing Plates

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

 An 11-year-old Dalit child labourer was shot dead allegedly by a customer for refusing to wash plates at a roadside eatery in Shamli district in Uttar Pradesh, police said on Wednesday.

 The accused, Jagpal, had gone to the eatery on Tuesday and asked the boy to wash plates for him. The child victim, who worked at the eatery, refused to do so, following which the man shot him, Deputy Superintendent of Police Prakash Kumar told reporters on Wednesday.

 What's happening in India where childs are also not spared??? What do you say on it????  Read more stories.......Click here

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language