My Views & Interesting News: Now Use Your Dishwasher for Cooking also

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Now Use Your Dishwasher for Cooking also

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Do You Know, Why using the Dishwasher is the latest Cooking phenomenon???

As per a report:

The oven has long been the conventional cooking method of choice, but how about using the dishwasher?
Using a dishwasher to cook meals has become an increasingly popular cooking technique, and the results are reportedly surprisingly good.

Italian food writer Lisa Casali has said that food can be cooked within a normal dishwasher cycle as long as it is tightly sealed.

According to Casali if the food is contained in a vacuum packed bag or an airtight container it will not be touched by the dishwasher tablets or dirt from the crockery.

She says that the method is enviromentally friendly because it enables you to clean your dishes while cooking at the same time.

Casali has herself written a book about the idea called “Cucinare in lavastoviglie” translated as “Cooking in the dishwasher” and posted several videos of her demonstrating the technique online.

What do you say??? Would you like to use Your Dishwasher for Cooking also????? .....give your comments.....

Labels: ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language