My Views & Interesting News: This Woman Has 35 Letter Surname

Sunday, September 22, 2013

This Woman Has 35 Letter Surname

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
A woman in Hawaii with a 35-letter surname has persuaded the island's authorities to change their ID card and driving licence formats because her long name will not fit.

 Janice "Lokelani" Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahaunaele said she would never consider using a shortened version, and so used the media to urge officials to take action.

 For years she has carried two forms of ID: her driving licence, which has room for 34 characters, and her official Hawaii state ID card, which in the past had room for all 35 letters. Read more.........Woman Wins Battle Over 35 Letter Surname

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language