My Views & Interesting News: 18 month old boy can point out all the countries on a map

Sunday, September 22, 2013

18 month old boy can point out all the countries on a map

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
With it being the start of the week, what better way to kick if off than demonstrate how you’re probably inferior than this 18-month-old child.

 A new video uploaded to YouTube demonstrates how young Aanav Jayakar can correctly point out a plethora of countries on a world map when asked. From Australia to South Korea to Algeria, he can pinpoint them all and with much less hesitation than we would have. Read more.........18 month old boy can point out all the countries on a map

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language