My Views & Interesting News: Govt exam in India asks, Which actress is tallest?

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Govt exam in India asks, Which actress is tallest?

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Bollywood actresses are certainly very popular across the nation but it seems their popularity has been taken a little too seriously by Kerala Staff Selection Commission. A report in a leading national daily claims that the Combined Graduate Level Exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Kerala, asked candidates to name Bollywood's tallest actress and gave a choice of four. Here's the question: "Q: Who among the following actresses is the tallest in height?

"A: (a) Huma Qureshi (b) Katrina Kaif (c) Deepika Padukone (d) Preity Zinta " NDTV reports that SSC chairman

A Bhattacharya apologised later and said, "It is improper, abominable, substandard... we are very upset and deeply sorry." The question in government exam led to a frenzy on Twitter with people mocking the state govt.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language