My Views & Interesting News: Crop Circles On California Farm In Salinas Valley

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Crop Circles On California Farm In Salinas Valley

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Salinas - An intricate crop circle has been discovered in Salinas, California, last Sunday morning of December 29, 2013. Early walkers saw two bursts of light, first thought to be a message from outer space, but now believed to be man-made, not alien, in origin.

Approximately 200 feet wide and two feet high, the crop circle was designed overnight with intricate patterns of circles and squares on a beautiful green barley field on a Chualar farm in Salinas Valley, two hours south of San Francisco. The bursts of light that eye-witnesses saw during the night were green. A camera video taken of the sighting and placed on YouTube the next day immediately went viral among the UFO audience.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language