My Views & Interesting News: Indian Cop falls in Love with cheating accused, suspended

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Indian Cop falls in Love with cheating accused, suspended

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A weakness for women is a sign of a man being straight. The same in a policeman on duty is often proof that he is crooked. After allegations of rape against a DIG by a model, comes news that an assistant police inspector (API) has been consorting with an interior designer from Britain who is an accused in a cheating case.

The API, from the Bandra police station, was caught with the Indian-origin woman in his official vehicle at an isolated spot in the dead of night. While he has been suspended, the woman, who was in hiding at his flat, has been arrested. An officer investigating the case said a businessman had paid around Rs 25 lakh to the woman to design his salon in Bandra. When she did not meet the commitment, he asked her to return the money. Instead of complying, she threatened to file a case of molestation against him. Read More...here

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language