My Views & Interesting News: Techie returns Rs 40k Salary to Bosses, thinking he’s overpaid

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Techie returns Rs 40k Salary to Bosses, thinking he’s overpaid

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

A 32-year-old man from Bangalore quit his job as he felt that his employers were paying him too much money. This guilt of being 'overpaid' led him to depression - a condition psychiatrists term schizoaffective psychosis or chaotic thought process. 

His condition has thrown light on an issue that a handful of the workforce is grappling with. The man, who had eight years of experience, drew Rs 40,000 per month at the IT firm he worked at, even though experts say an individual with his experience should ideally draw Rs 60,000. However, when he would get his salary, the man would out of sheer guilt return the amount to his bosses. Dr Vinod Kulkarni, a senior consultant in neuropsychiatry, who treated the man, said stress triggers this condition in certain individuals.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language