My Views & Interesting News: You need to Quit Gutka, Smoking if you want a Govt. Job in Rajasthan

Saturday, November 9, 2013

You need to Quit Gutka, Smoking if you want a Govt. Job in Rajasthan

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

Rajasthan Government Department of Personnel has issued a circular for taking undertaking from candidates enrolling in government service that they do not smoke or consume gutka while in government service.

Department of Personnel in Rajasthan has also sends a copy of the circular to the governor, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, secretary, Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha and registrar, Rajasthan high court Jaipur/Jodhpur. This circular was issued on October 4 after a state-level coordination committee for tobacco control recommendation in November 2012 to inhabit young smokers from quitting the smoking habit in the initial stages. 

Principal secretary, department of personnel, Sudarshan Sethi, said, “Gutka and smoking are very harmful and their consumption is not at all a fashion statement. People should stay away from it.” The circular was issued on the same day when the model code of conduct for assembly elections came into effect in Rajasthan.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language