My Views & Interesting News: Woman breaks eight bones in sleepwalking fall and still does not wake up

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Woman breaks eight bones in sleepwalking fall and still does not wake up

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A woman broke eight bones, including her spine, by falling down a steep flight of stairs while sleepwalking but remained asleep despite the painful injuries. A mother broke eight bones including her spine when she fell downstairs while sleepwalking and still did not wake up. Morag Fisher was found lying in a pool of blood with life-threatening injuries after tumbling down a steep flight of stairs while staying with a friend. 

The mum-of-one remained asleep throughout the trauma and only regained consciousness when paramedics woke her in the ambulance on the way to hospital. The 40-year-old broke her back, neck and both wrists in the fall as well as her jaw, nose, eye socket and cheek bones

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language